- This event has passed.
Southern Outlaw Sportsman Race #3 Richmond Dragway
May 25, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
First race at richmond 1000k to win
Southern Outlaw Sportsman Rules
* Door Cars Only, all doors must open, must be full body vehicle w/ 2 functional doors, windshield and windows required
* Must be a member to race
* Must have an engine diaper or containment system
* Each member will bet 2 qualifying sessions (if time allows) per race, you MUST make your qualifying run in the qualifying session, there will be NO exceptions
*Car must run 5.20 – 5.99
*You may dial no more than, 1/10 slower than your qualifying time
* Points go to the driver
* To receive show up points for that days race you must attempt to qualify by taking the tree
* Pairings will be decided by who you pull beside in the lanes, when pulled front to back, front car has lane choice
* Bye is decided by track rules
* All members are to sign in at each race at the designated trailer and pay BEFORE 1st round of qualifying, if you fail to do so and you run 1st round of qualifying your run WILL NOT count as a qualifying pass. If you fail to sign in and pay before 2nd round of qualifying you will be disqualified from that day’s race. This is YOUR responsibility, we will NOT come looking for you!
* 1st round losers can buy back into the bye back round of Super Pro
* 31 cars or less will be an ALL RUN field, 32 cars or more will be a qualifying field. IF it is an all run field you must run faster than 5.99 and be a member to race.
* If there are more than 32 cars, but we only get 1 time run it will be a 32 car qualified field
*If you do not make it down the track on a club time run it is the tracks decision if you get to make an extra run, if they allow it, this run WILL NOT count as a qualifying run, the run is only for your information
* We do not run on a ladder at any time
* Winner will roll over into the current round of Super Pro
* Points Tie Breakers will be decided by races attended, races wins
* Purse guaranteed with 32 car field
* Entry fee per race is track fee plus an additional $25 entry fee when you qualify for that race
*You must have a club sticker on your car to be eligible to run in each race and collect money won in that race and money won from the point’s purse at the end of the year.
*You MUST have sponsor stickers displayed on the outside of your car to be eligible to collect any contingency money or services from that sponsor.
* A back half race will only be run if there are 8 or more non-qualified cars
* 2019 – 6 races – NO drops
* Rain Out – points stop at last completed round
* All rule changes, clarifications and final rulings will be made by the board
* All other rules will follow IHRA
* Rules subject to change
*Payout – Winner $1000, R/U $200, Semi’s $100, Quarters $50
Leave a Comment